An Atticus Webinar

Law Firm Strategies – How to Increase Profit by Managing Interruptions Webinar

How will you profit from managing interruptions?

August 16, 12:30-1:00pm ET | Livestream on Zoom | Free Webinar

Registration closes in…

0
Months
:
0
Days
:
0
Hours
:
0
Minutes
:
0
Seconds

About the Webinar

How will you profit from managing interruptions?

The average number of interruptions per hour? 7
The average number of interruptions per day? 50 to 60
Average length of interruptions = 5 minutes
Average hourly rate = $400
Average cost per day due to interruptions = $1,600

If these numbers alarm you, you will want to register today and learn strategies to help manage interruptions in your law practice.

“Many attorneys don’t start serious production until after five in the afternoon, when the office quiets down and they can concentrate.”

In this FREE 30-minute webinar, you will learn how to think about interruptions. We will discuss why you are experiencing interruptions, the sources of interruptions and the Pomodoro Technique to help keep interruptions to a minimum. You will never be able to successfully maximize your profitability unless you develop an approach to managing interruptions.

“Maybe 20% of the interruptions you experience are valid, time-sensitive, and truly important enough to displace whatever you are working on. The remaining 80% of the interruptions can and should be handled at other times and in structured ways.”

We look forward to seeing you on August 16, 2022!

PRESENTER

steve-riley
Steve Riley

Shareholder / Certified Practice Advisor & Attorney

Steve Riley has coached attorneys for more than 20 years. His one-on-one coaching focuses on a limited number of top producing attorneys committed to taking their practices to new levels of excellence, profit, and personal success. He also presents at group coaching workshops around the country for individual law firms, state bar associations, and other legal organizations.

Upcoming Dates

Free Webinar

August 16, 2022 – 12:30-1:00pm ET
Program Leader

Steve Riley
Shareholder / Certified Practice Advisor & Attorney

Register Online

 
 
 

Details & Registration

Law Firm Strategies – How to Increase Profit by Managing Interruptions Webinar

 When does it start?

August 16, 12:30 – 1:00pm ET

Where will it be held?

Livestream on Zoom

I’m interested, what’s next?

After you complete your registration, watch for a confirmation email and reminder messages in your inbox.

Protect August 16 on your calendar!

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

All Atticus programs offer a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.

HAVE QUESTIONS?

View our FAQ or Contact Us to speak with an Atticus expert today.