Whether your situation involves just the partners or the entire team, each Practice Advisor brings with them problem-solving experience in diverse areas such as setting strategic goals, firm financial planning, client development, succession planning, time management and staffing issues of every kind. Enormous progress can be made in as little as a half day or as much as a two day session.
Key Benefits of a Firm Retreat
- Solving the difficult issues that accompany difficult personalities
- Resolving complex succession problems
- Establishing new, more profitable firm directions
- Setting up new client development and/or time management strategies
- Building team morale and firm collegiality
To see if a Firm Retreat is the right coaching choice for your team, complete our secured and confidential Team Assessment below.