If you’re not giving your brand the attention it deserves, your law firm could find itself facing a fierce surge of competition. Your social media and marketing efforts are imperative, but your position in a Google search can make or break your visibility and market standing. Failure to establish a strong Google presence means your competitors will seize market share.
If you want more than just analytics—more leads, clicks to your website, the ringing of phones for your services, and a steady flow of referrals—it’s time to embrace the power of a Google Business Profile (formerly known as Google My Business).
What is a Google Business Profile?
A Google Business Profile is a free tool for your local business to promote your product or service. This profile includes a map of your business, details about the business, reviews, and contact information.
A Google Business Profile can also be used as an SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tool to help others find you in a Google search. Securing a top search ranking can lead to a steady flow of traffic to your website and foster consistent growth for your business.
If your law firm isn’t searchable, your business will not be seen.
The average Google Business Profile receives 33 clicks per month.
How do I create a Google Business Profile for my law firm?
1. To set up an account, you will want to visit https://www.google.com/business/ and sign in with a Google account. If you don’t have one, you will need to create one.
2. Add your business name, category, description and contact information.
3. You can also add your social profiles, location, service area, and business hours.
4. In the “booking” section, you can add products and services and even an appointment scheduling link.
5. The final piece is uploading high-quality photos (including your logo) and videos as well as verifying your business.
Once you verify your business, your profile can now be seen in a Google search. Actively managing your page will increase your visibility. You can now ask for reviews, promote your business, create an offer, and view your monthly performance.
Boost the trust of your business and reputation and increase appointments and sales. Sign up for your free Google Business Profile today.
If you need further assistance with your Google Business Profile, we can help!