Mark Metzger is an attorney, law firm owner, and my good friend. He started out working for a huge law firm in Chicago and went out on his own in early 2006. When he first began his solo practice, it was just him and his computer. However, in less than seven years, Mark grew his practice tenfold.
In this episode, Mark is telling us the secret to his growth. He’s letting us in on the strategies that allowed him to grow his law firm so exponentially. Tune in to learn the three changes you can make to grow your law firm.
In this episode, you will hear:
- Mark’s career journey.
- How he came to hire his first employee.
- Why hiring employees is an investment, not an expense.
- How to hire strategically.
- Why working in your practice is as important, if not more important, than working on your practice.
- Mark’s unique workflow process.
- How innovation has improved his firm.
- What “mind the gap” means as a law firm owner.
- How we have to shift our mindset and skillset as attorneys after graduating from law school.
Subscribe and Review
Have you subscribed to our podcast? We’d love for you to subscribe if you haven’t yet.
We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.