004: How to Live Past 100 with Jeff Life
Here at Great Practice, Great Life, we believe that building a successful law firm is not just about being a great lawyer and entrepreneur. It’s about building a great life. One way to do that is by taking care of our bodies and prioritizing physical health.
Today, I brought on a guest who helps people do just that. Jeff Life is a medical doctor and has a Ph.D. When he was in his fifties, he completely turned his life around. He transformed his physical well-being and ultimately won a national competition for fitness and health.
Today, at age 83, Jeff is still as healthy as ever and is still actively practicing medicine full-time. He is joining us today to share his strategies for living a healthy life and to tell us how he’s pursuing his goal of living past 100. Tune in to learn from Jeff and his incredible expertise!
In this episode, you will hear:
- How Jeff got involved in the fitness industry.
- How his medical practice shifted when he transformed his physical health.
- Why getting rid of visceral fat is so important.
- Why nutrition is so crucial to health.
- How to protect your arteries and reverse any damage already done to them.
- How to make cardio less boring.
- How to prevent yourself from losing muscle mass as you age.
- The protection muscle tissue provides.
- Why Jeff decided to get into martial arts.
Subscribe and Review
Have you subscribed to our podcast? We’d love for you to subscribe if you haven’t yet.
We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.