What’s your first instinct when you fail? Do you speak it over yourself by labeling yourself as a failure? Or, do you give yourself grace?
The key to having not only a great practice but also a great life is to give yourself grace. Remember, all you have to do is simply start again. This is what will propel you forward and lead to progress.
In this episode, my dear friend Victor Medina is joining us to talk more about this and other key strategies for running a successful law practice. Victor is a fantastic attorney who has built an amazing practice himself. What makes his story so unique is that not only has he walked the path of growth obstacles, but he also leads the practice growth program as an adjunct practice advisor.
Tune in to hear our conversation on giving yourself grace, beginning again, and overcoming common obstacles when starting your own practice.
In this episode, you will hear:
- Victor’s career history.
- Why he chose to go to law school.
- The story of how he started his own practice.
- How he began thinking about his practice from the perspective of a business owner and not just a lawyer.
- What to do if you see hiring as an obstacle.
- One of the biggest obstacles Victor faced early on and how he overcame it.
- Why you need to give yourself grace.
Subscribe and Review
Have you subscribed to our podcast? We’d love for you to subscribe if you haven’t yet.
We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
Email Victor: email@example.com