You’re about to get a front-row seat to a conversation that could drastically improve your practice’s bottom line.
Join Steve as he chats with Jeannette Byrd from Byrd & Associates, leveraging her experience as a CPA and unique insights from family ties to the legal profession. Together, we explore the nooks and crannies of efficient cash flow management and strategic thinking that can revamp your financial strategy.
We dig deep into managing trust accounts and why accurate tracking is necessary to maintain ethical compliance. Jeannette and Steve unpack the three-way reconciliation process. This tool could save you from potential pitfalls and spotlight the crucial role of a robust system for billing and collections. Trust us; these can be game-changers for your practice! We also zero in on how timely invoicing, tracking attorney and paralegal profitability, KPIs, and automation can make your firm’s cash flow sing.
Lastly, Jeannette unfolds the magic behind the rule of three – an intriguing performance indicator for success in a fixed-rate or flat-fee firm. But it’s not just about numbers. We also discuss how specializing in a specific area of law and pricing services accurately can elevate your practice to attract more high-end clients.
Throw the doors wide open to a financially prosperous practice with this thought-provoking conversation.
In this episode, you will hear:
- The importance of efficient cash flow management and strategic thinking in revamping a law practice’s financial strategy
- The role of accurate tracking and managing trust accounts to maintain ethical compliance
- How timely invoicing, tracking attorney and paralegal profitability, KPIs, and automation improve a firm’s cash flow
- The “rule of three” as a performance indicator for success in a fixed-rate or flat-fee firm
- The benefits of specializing in a specific area of law and accurately pricing services to attract high-end clients
- Utilizing financial information to determine employee compensation
- The need for law practices to save for taxes and future growth
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+‘ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
Byrd & Associates, LLC phone number: (407) 478-8272