Posted on January 29, 2013
Firm Retreats That Work!
Glenn Gutek, Atticus® Senior Practice Advisor, led this recent Graduate Network call where he tackled the “do’s and don’ts” of firm retreats. Every healthy law firm needs to focus on both the forest and the trees. Firm retreats are a necessary component to ensuring you occasionally ask the big questions about the future of the firm, keep partners and staff aligned on the most important objectives, and ensure that the firm is going in the right direction.
During the call Glenn covered the following topics:
- Do we go onsite or offsite?
- Facilitate ourselves, or bring in a facilitator?
- Who needs to be around the table?
- Do we build in play or get right to work?
- What about spouses?
- One day or two?
- Over a weekend or during the week?
- How do we determine what must be on the agenda?
- Burger King, McDonalds or Taco Bell?
Read Glenn’s article, Firm Retreats: Do or Die!.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.