Posted on July 19, 2012
Retreats Can Advance Your Firm
Many firms coast from year to year without addressing critical issues or developing actionable strategic plans. Take a look at the following statements which pinpoint the most common reasons for staging a firm retreat. If you agree with even one of these statements, it may be time for you to plan a retreat before the end of the year. If so, we can help. Just keep in mind that sometimes you have to retreat – in order to advance.
- Our firm does not have a strategic plan for the future that all agree upon
- Our firm is not realizing it’s full profit potential
- Our firm has the opportunity to greatly expand in the new year
- Our firm is facing stiff new competition in the coming year
- Our firm is considering adding a new partner or practice area next year
- A partner will be retiring soon and our firm has no succession plan
- Business is slow and no one is actively marketing our firm
- Our clients are complaining about the level of service we deliver
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.