As an attorney and law firm owner, how are you preparing for the holidays?
The past few years have shown us that unforeseen circumstances can have a huge impact on your law practice – including:
- Shipping Costs
- Increased Production Time
- Labor Shortages
With that being said, it’s important that you start working on your holiday marketing sooner – rather than later. So what are some things you can do now to help with your holiday marketing?
- Hire an assistant – an assistant can help with choosing and creating holiday cards, schedule a holiday party or event, help with additional holiday budgets and advertising, and they can also fill in so you can take some time off during the holiday season
- Set new goals – set boundaries, re-evaluate your current goals, pivot if you need to and make the remainder of 2022 as successful as possible
- Send out holiday cards – if you are going to send out holiday cards, we recommend that you start working on them now. Give yourself plenty of time to customize the card and order them in a timely manner
- Plan for a holiday party or event – if you are going to plan a holiday party or event for your staff, be sure to prepare ahead of time. Event spaces can easily fill up the closer it gets to the holiday season
- Prepare for a holiday charity – host a toy drive, give to those in need or volunteer within your community – this not only makes you feel good during the holiday season but it also gives you the opportunity to get to know your local neighborhood
- Attend our free holiday marketing webinar -this FREE webinar on October 12 will focus on Top-of-Mind Awareness for your firm, invest in marketing activities that provide a generous return-on-investment, and get a head start against the competition.
By preparing for the holidays now, this allows you to apply proven strategies to end 2022 on a successful and profitable note. You are also giving yourself the opportunity to enjoy the holiday season with less stress.