011: Young Lawyers: Big Impact with Bri Niro & Danny Mazza
Young attorneys face big decisions when they leave law school. Should I start my own practice? Should I join a firm? What will I specialize in?
Even if they’re just starting out, young lawyers can have a big impact in the legal field. Their fresh ideas and willingness to try new things can give them a distinct advantage over their more seasoned colleagues.
Danny Mazza and Bri Niro, partners in the firm Mazza + Niro, are experiencing rapid growth. Danny and Bri officially became partners just in the past year, but they have a fantastic rapport–each having unique, complementary skills.
In this episode of Great Practice, Great Life, you’ll hear Danny and Bri share how they met, why Bri decided to join Danny in a partnership, and how they’ve used what they’ve learned from Atticus to propel their practice forward.
In this episode, you will hear:
- Danny Mazza’s background and how he decided to specialize in probate law after losing his parents 43 days apart
- How Bri Niro met Danny and why they decided to become law partners
- Why Bri decided from a young age what kind of career she wanted and how practicing law became her goal
- How Bri and Danny grew their practice before they joined the Atticus community
- Why Danny went into practice for himself instead of joining a firm and how he leveraged his outgoing personality to build a referral business
- Bri’s approach to getting business in the door using referrals to other professionals
- How they became involved with Atticus and how it helped them experience tremendous growth with calendar blocking
- What Bri and Danny have learned about owning their own business
Subscribe and Review
Have you subscribed to our podcast? We’d love for you to subscribe if you haven’t yet.
We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.