Posted on January 29, 2013
Seven Tips for Increasing Firm Productivity
Mark Powers and Shawn McNalis lead this discussion on increasing your firm’s productivity.
The teleconference covers the following seven points:
- Improving client selection
- Controlling your interruptions
- How to build a case status report and conducting the meeting – also includes SMART rules for delegation
- Daily focuser to prioritizeyour activities
- How to block and tackle your day
- Taking control of your email
- Establishing boundaries to improve your efficiency
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.