Step into today’s episode of Great Practice, Great Life with a conversation with Lori Pulvermacher, a Certified Practice Advisor, as she unravels her journey from growing up in a blue-collar family to becoming a beacon in the professional world.
Lori’s life story is a testament to a strong work ethic and the delicate balance between career and personal life. We tread into the challenges of coaching, discussing the art of nudging clients beyond their comfort zones, and the importance of maintaining a steadfast commitment to their goals.
Lori’s expertise lies in assisting lawyers with processes, team dynamics, and exit strategies – a niche she’s carved out with proficiency. We delve into the art of communication, a necessity in the legal field, and its role in referral marketing. Lori shares insights into her three main areas of specialization: communication, conflict, and marketing, providing an interesting perspective on how these elements intertwine in the business world.
Lastly, we spotlight strategic time management and the powerful tool of journaling. Lori guides us through techniques attorneys can use to prioritize their time and objectives and the value of journaling for self-awareness and professional development.
Tune in as we discuss how to avoid burnout, schedule key appointments, and cultivate a successful life and practice.
In this episode, you will hear:
- Lori Pulvermacher’s journey from a blue-collar family to a professional beacon, her work ethic, and balancing her career with her personal life
- The challenges in coaching, especially nudging clients beyond their comfort zones, and the importance of setting and sticking to goals
- Her expertise in helping lawyers with processes, team dynamics, and exit strategies, with an emphasis on communication and its role in referral marketing
- The three main areas of specialization: communication, conflict, and marketing and how these intertwine in the business world
- Strategic time management techniques for attorneys and the power of journaling as a tool for self-awareness and professional development
- The significance of stepping away to recharge, cultivating passions outside of work, and prioritizing key appointments to avoid burnout and cultivate a successful life and practice
- Lori’s reflections on her personal journey to balancing work and life, her commitment to her clients, and the importance of measuring progress to appreciate growth
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+‘ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.